- Topical: Mix 1 drop in 5ml of carrier oil. If a larger quantity is desired, maintain a ratio of 1 drop to 5ml of carrier oil. Carefully apply according to the size and species of the animal.
- Aromatic: Diffuse in an open room up to 30 minutes.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- 1 How do you use Young Living pet Care?
- 2 How do you use young living animal scents?
- 3 Can I use Young Living DiGize on my dog?
- 4 Can I diffuse thieves around my dog?
- 5 What oils should you not diffuse around dogs?
- 6 Can humans use animal scents young living?
- 7 What is young living animal scents good for?
- 8 What essential oils are bad for dogs Young Living?
- 9 What essential oil calms dogs?
- 10 What essential oils are safe for dog skin?
- 11 Does peppermint oil relax you?
- 12 Where do you put essential oils on your body?
- 13 Is frankincense poisonous?
How do you use Young Living pet Care?
How To Use
- Use topically on animals only.
- Start by applying 1 drop behind each ear of your pet.
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of your animal.
- Additional dilution is recommended for smaller animals.
- Patch test on a small area prior to use.
- Recommended dilution ratios of Young Living V-6® to blend:
How do you use young living animal scents?
- Apply 1−2 drops topically to the abdominal area.
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal.
- Dilute more for smaller species.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
Can I use Young Living DiGize on my dog?
Support your dog’s digestive health naturally with Young Living’s DiGize Vitality blend of essential oils.
Can I diffuse thieves around my dog?
When you do diffuse essential oils, always make sure your pet can get away from your diffuser. They’ll leave the room if it’s bothering them, and ideally, they can access fresh air if they need it. You can also use other methods to help your pet deal with anxiety or other issues.
What oils should you not diffuse around dogs?
Many essential oils, such as eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, cinnamon, citrus, peppermint, pine, wintergreen, and ylang ylang are straight up toxic to pets. These are toxic whether they are applied to the skin, used in diffusers or licked up in the case of a spill.
Can humans use animal scents young living?
Q: Can I use the Animal Scents on myself and my kids? A: YES!! I use the Animal Scents Ointment, which was originally created for easy use with animals, for literally EVERYTHING skin related!
What is young living animal scents good for?
Animal Scents Ointment is a protective, soothing salve designed specifically for pets. Infused with premium Tea Tree and Myrrh essential oils, this naturally derived, plant-based formula is gentle and safe for everyday use and can be applied anywhere on your pet’s body to moisturize, soothe, and soften skin.
What essential oils are bad for dogs Young Living?
With all animals, avoid using “hot” oils or high-phenol oils—such as Oregano, Wintergreen, Clove, and Thyme.
What essential oil calms dogs?
Well known for its incredible calming properties for humans, lavender is one of the best essential oils to use with an anxious, depressed or hyperactive pup – and is also an excellent sleep aid if your dog has insomnia. It can be used to condition dogs to a safe space too.
What essential oils are safe for dog skin?
Dr. Roark explains that when diluted or diffused, essential oils like lavender oil and cedarwood oil can promote healthy skin in dogs and also help to relieve anxiety.
Does peppermint oil relax you?
Summary Peppermint oil has been shown to relax muscles in your digestive system and improve various digestive symptoms.
Where do you put essential oils on your body?
Where to Apply Essential Oils On the Body
- Soles and top of feet.
- Over Vital Organs.
- Upper Back.
- Behind Ears.
Is frankincense poisonous?
Frankincense is natural, but like many other natural substances, it can be poisonous. Some people who have used frankincense extract have experienced: stomach pain. nausea.